Federal Council invites Green Party members to join us at a Special General Meeting of the Party this December.
- Dates: December 3-4, 2016
- Location: Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Calgary, Alberta
- Registration deadline: November 19th
At the Special Meeting, we will:
- discuss the recommendations of the Special Parliamentary Committee on Electoral Reform;
- re-open policy resolutions passed at the August 2016 Convention which did not achieve consensus;
- review and adopt improved processes for policy making.
Federal Council hopes you will join us this December as we connect with our grassroots from coast to coast to coast, and come out united on the best policies and processes for our party moving forward. If you can’t make it, we will be livestreaming the event and taking feedback from across the country.
Members are invited to draft & submit resolutions to be considered at that SGM.