- Call Centre Manager
Call Centre Manager
Are you passionate about federal politics and driven to help elect more Green MPs? Do you want to help voters access the information they need to make a fully informed choice when they vote in 2019?
As an ideal candidate, you have had previous experience in a call centre environment. You are a strong leader and are able to communicate and collaborate well with others on your team in a fast-paced environment. You understand the importance of engaging with Canadians and answering the questions that are most important to them.
The GPC is a small but growing federal political party, with a passionate team and lots of amazing supporters. We are growing our voice and impact on Canadian politics together — through hard work and providing a much needed and unique perspective!
As part of the call centre team, the Call Centre Manager will be responsible for hiring, scheduling, and training call centre staff. This position will also be responsible for coordinating the call centre equipment, approvals for calling campaigns, and building canvasses. The Call Centre Manager will be working closely with other members of the call centre team, the National Campaign Manager, and the Director of Mobilizing.
- Previous management experience
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills: proactive, deadline oriented, strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills: professional and personable demeanour, comfortable engaging others
- Good communicator, written and oral
- Comfortable with online tools, especially G Suite (to facilitate working with a team spread across four time zones)
- Passion for and knowledge of green issues and politics as well as an understanding of federal politics in general
- Previous call centre experience
- Previous HR experience
- Previous project management experience
- Previous experience working or volunteering on a political campaign (at the federal, provincial, or municipal level)
- Functional knowledge of political party structures
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.