1 June 2014
We are currently looking for volunteers to fill the following positions:
- Financial Officer - prepares receipts and maintains good financial records
- Fundraising Chair - organises fundraising events; asks for financial contributions, etc.
- Secretary - keeps detailed minutes of the E.D.A.'s meetings; reminders executive members of upcoming meetings; helps guide meeting process by consulting E.D.A. constitution where necessary
- Youth Chair - seeks to develop youth membership in the riding; develops ties with students at local universities and colleges; helps organise youth related events
- Member-at-large - there are currently three member-at-large positions available on the E.D.A. executive. These positions are perfect for newcomers to politics who are interested in getting involved in the E.D.A. but may feel uncomfortable with taking on a formal title right away.
Supervised training and support will be provided as required.
For more information, contact: Alex Hill at email@example.com
16 April 2014
This volunteer position involves responding to a wide variety of online correspondence sent to the Info Account (firstname.lastname@example.org) from public, staff and party members. The response involves forwarding incoming information, providing GPC policy information, using prepared and approved responses on current issues, and redirecting emails to other appropriate Green Party staff for their consideration and/or response.
- Take Action