- Tech Services - Web Support Specialist
Tech Services - Web Support Specialist
The Green Party of Canada is seeking a Web Support Specialist to help support users of the Party’s website and database products. You will be working with organizers, fundraisers and local volunteers to perform IT related tasks such as: onboarding and offboarding of users, helping with posting content, updating database records, and formatting and scheduling emails. Training staff and volunteers to do all these tasks on their own will be a major focus, in preparation for the 2019 election.
As a Web Support Specialist, you will be comfortable using content management systems (CMSs) and Customer Relationship Managers (CRMs). You will be working closely with stakeholders to help with their web related needs — patience is a virtue.
- post content to greenparty.ca & local websites
- manage data in the GPC’s CRM
- format and schedule bulk emails
- provide tech support to staff and volunteers in both official languages
- bilingual English/French
- a working knowledge of CRMs and CMSs
- a working knowledge of HTML and CSS (<p> or <br /> anyone?)
- an eye for visual presentation and strong attention to detail
- strong writing and editing skills for technical documentation
- patience and enthusiasm for teaching web related skills and working with a wide range of people
The Green Party of Canada is an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package within a stimulating, professional work environment that advocates for healthy work/life balance.
Thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.