Related Party Unit
The Green Party of Canada (GPC) is seeking a full-time, bilingual receptionist with a passion for customer service, and an interest in progressive politics.
As the receptionist you will be acting as the first point of contact for the GPC and assisting with administrative duties. You, as the ideal candidate, are highly motivated and thrive in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will be bilingual (French/English) in both written and verbal communications, as well as having excellent organizational and administrative skills.
Strong attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills are a must, as well as a demeanor that is both professional and personable.
General tasks for this position include:
● Answering of telephone and greeting of visitors
● Donation processing
● Mail and courier processing (incoming and outbound)
● Other tasks as required.
Some of the preferred skills to be sure and highlight are:
● Understanding of Google Docs and Microsoft Office,
● Fast and accurate data entry, particularly of numerical information
● Past experience working or volunteering for a political party at the municipal, provincial or federal level,
● Editing and translation experience is an asset,
● Passion for and knowledge of green issues and politics.
The Green Party of Canada is an equal-opportunity employer, within a stimulating professional work environment that advocates for healthy work/life balance.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and detailed resume to email@example.com.
Resumes will be accepted until the successful candidate is found.
Thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information regarding the Green Party of Canada, please visit our website: www.greenparty.ca.