- Fundraising and Development Caller
Fundraising and Development Caller
The Green Party of Canada (GPC) is searching for a part-time, highly motivated development caller with a passion for customer service and Green politics.
The GPC is a federal political party with three great MPs and lots of (also great) supporters. We are carving out a niche in Canadian politics with a unique message and lots of hard work.
Strong attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills are a must, as well as a demeanor that is both professional and personable.
Excellent organizational and administrative skills required. Bilingual (French/English) preferred, but English only candidates will be considered.
The successful candidate will work well under pressure and look forward to a fast-paced, high energy work environment.
Start Date: Immediately
Application Period: Please submit your application promptly, interviews will be ongoing until the position is filled
Job Type: Contract, hourly position (approximately 15-20 hours per week) with possibility of extension.
- Reaching out to supporters to encourage renewed support and answering questions related to the party.
- Using the established ask structure, to solicit donations
- Address immediate concerns and objections related to the Party
- Alert the management staff to all prospective donor problems/concerns
- Accurately record the results of every phone call and fill out forms completely
- Show courtesy and professionalism on every call
- Maintain strict privacy and confidentiality around all data collected
- Carry out any general administrative tasks related to the above
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and communication skills;
- Experience in sales, fundraising or a related field;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Professional phone demeanor;
- Understanding of Google Docs and Microsoft Office;
- Fast and accurate data entry, donation processing;
- Passion for and knowledge of Green issues and politics;
- Past experience working or volunteering for a political campaign;
- Editing and/or translation experience an asset;
The Green Party of Canada is an equal-opportunity employer, within a stimulating professional work environment that advocates for healthy work/life balance.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information regarding the Green Party of Canada, please visit our website: www.greenparty.ca