A Canada 150 Signature project, Canada C3 is a 150-day expedition from Toronto to Victoria via the Northwest Passage. It will inspire a deeper understanding of our land, our peoples and our country.
Elizabeth May will join the journey on its 15th and final leg:
- Wednesday October 25th: Gulf Islands National Park (Saturna Island)
- Thursday, October 26th: Ganges Harbour (Salt Spring Island)
- Friday October 27th: Butchart Gardens (via Saanich Inlet)
- Saturday, October 28th: Victoria
- Sunday, October 29th: Victoria
For more information about the C3 Expedition, visit their webstie.
When: Wednesday, October 25th - Sunday, October 29th, 2017
Where: Saturna Island, Salt Spring Island, Saanich, and Victoria