- Campaign Fundraising Manager
Campaign Fundraising Manager
The Green Party of Canada is hiring a Fundraising Manager who will be responsible for results-based management of fundraising and membership activities. Responsibilities will include leading prospect identification and solicitation, donor and member solicitation, event fundraising, building electoral district association fundraising capacity and managing multi-channel campaigns (mail, telemarketing, email, and social media).
- Candidates should have a degree or certification in Fundraising and significant experience managing fundraising projects.
- Experience in a political party or working on a political campaign is a strong asset.
- Your considerable experience in all aspects of fundraising, with a focus on direct mail, social media, and some event management complements your ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You are motivated to develop the Green Party of Canada by growing its donor base and have knowledge of member recruitment and maintenance. You are able to multi-task while adhering to deadlines and maintaining confidentiality.
- You are a fast learner with an agile mindset and don’t mind the challenge of taking charge of projects mid-stream.
- Your responsibilities will be to plan, manage, and implement fundraising projects for the Green Party’s 2019 campaign including data coordination, donor targeting, and managing all fundraising channels while working with external suppliers as required.
- You will work with and support electoral district associations (EDAs) in their fundraising and develop additional strategies for our planned giving, national events and shared events with (EDAs), etc.
- You will work closely with the Communications team and other fundraising staff to leverage messaging and news for fundraising purposes.
- You are up-to-date on fundraising and direct marketing strategies, practices and procedures and can apply them creatively in a political context.
- Fluency in both French and English is an asset.
The Green Party of Canada is an equal-opportunity employer, within a stimulating, professional work environment at the forefront of Green politics in Canada.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and detailed resume to email@example.com by Monday, January 28th, 2019.
Thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information regarding the Green Party of Canada, please visit our website: www.greenparty.ca