- Campaign Digital Marketing Manager
Campaign Digital Marketing Manager
The Green Party of Canada (GPC) is hiring a digital marketing professional to oversee the strategy, development and implementation of digital assets.
Come join us and be part of a fun, meaningful work environment where we debate politics and make cool things that go on the internet.
- Offer digital insights and participate in the strategic decision-making of the communications team
- Manage the front end of the website
- Oversee all visuals, including video, graphic, web and print design
- Work with the Fundraising department to develop, implement, evaluate and report on digital fundraising strategies
- Assist with other channels of fundraising
- Oversee all social media
- Oversee the national bulk email process
- Ensure digital areas have established and are meeting key performance indicators
- Contribute to the GPC’s data strategy to inform data-based decision making
- Work across departments to ensure coordination of campaigns with digital activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or similar field
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Experience with data and analytics-based decision-making
- Strong team management skills
- Able to effectively coordinate and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable meeting tight deadlines
- Passion for effectively spreading our message through a variety of digital channels
- Experience with ad-buys (Social media, Google products, etc.)
- A visual eye. Graphic, print and/or web design experience
- Political experience or advanced knowledge of Canadian politics
- Proficiency in French
The Green Party of Canada is an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package within a stimulating, professional work environment that advocates for healthy work/life balance.
Thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.