- Campaign Digital Director
Campaign Digital Director
The Green Party of Canada (GPC) is hiring a senior digital marketing professional to lead in the strategy, development and implementation of digital assets.
The goals of the Digital Department are to maximize positive exposure for the Party. You will lead a team responsible for reaching new audiences, increasing brand awareness, and generating leads at all levels of the digital engagement ladder.
Come join us and be part of a fun, meaningful work environment where we debate politics and make cool things that go on the internet.
- Report to the Communications Director and develop strategic direction for digital communications and branding
- Participate in broader strategic decision-making at the Director level
- Manage a team of 3-5 direct reports
- Responsible for the front end of the website
- Oversee all visuals, including video, graphic, web and print design
- Develop, implement, evaluate and report on digital fundraising strategies
- Oversee social media management
- Oversee the national bulk email process
- Ensure digital areas have established and are meeting key performance indicators
- Oversee the GPC’s data strategy to inform decisions
- Work with the mobilizing team to coordinate digital and ground campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or similar field
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Experience with data and analytics-based decision-making
- Strong team management skills
- Able to effectively coordinate and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable meeting tight deadlines
- Passion for effectively spreading our message through a variety of digital channels
- Experience with ad-buys (Social media, Google products, etc.)
- A visual eye. Graphic, print and/or web design experience
- Political experience or advanced knowledge of Canadian politics
- Proficiency in French
The Green Party of Canada is an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package within a stimulating, professional work environment that advocates for healthy work/life balance.
Thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.