- Call Centre Officer
Call Centre Officer
Are you passionate about federal politics and driven to help elect more Green MPs? Do you want to help voters access the information they need to make a fully informed choice when they vote in 2019? Looking for a role that will help you grow as a leader in the political field?
As an ideal candidate, you have had previous experience in a call centre environment or in a customer service position. You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment where communication and teamwork are key. You understand the importance of engaging with Canadians and answering the questions that are most important to them.
The GPC is a small but growing federal political party, with a passionate team and lots of amazing supporters. We are growing our voice and impact on Canadian politics together — through hard work and providing a much needed and unique perspective!
As a key part of the Campaign Call Centre team, the Call Centre Officers will report to the Call Centre Assistant Managers and make outgoing calls to voters while serving as a backup for written correspondence as appropriate. The Campaign Call Centre team will lead the National Office’s direct communications with voters, working closely with the Call Centre Manager and the Call Centre Assistant Managers. The contract for this position ends October 31, 2019.
- ability to work in a fast paced call centre environment
- excellent organizational and administrative skills: proactive, deadline oriented, strong attention to detail
- excellent interpersonal skills: professional and personable demeanour, comfortable engaging others
- good communicator, written and oral
- comfortable with online tools, especially G Suite (to facilitate working with teams spread across the country)
- previous call centre experience
- previous experience working or volunteering on a political campaign (at the federal, provincial, or municipal level)
- passion for and knowledge of green issues and politics as well as an understanding of federal politics in general
Interested candidates are asked to submit a detailed cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information regarding the Green Party of Canada, please visit our website: www.greenparty.ca.